Purpose of the role:
Our client is looking for a Product Manager with strong knowledge and exposure to Fund Accounting and Fund Administration, who understands a range of asset classes to join their Product & Client Solutions Team.
- Support the Business Development and Relationship Management teams
- Take part in relevant Committees in line with role and required governance
- Assist the development, parameterisation and delivery of new products into location working with teams
- Provide input into the overall private capital business plan at local level
- Help lead and maintain the product matrix related to their service offer to sector
- You will price new business proposals, produce fee proposals, respond to client requests for proposals and information, and service capability
- You do not have to be a qualified Accountant; however, this is desirable as you will be involved in pricing, fee monitoring etc.
- You need to be confident speaking to clients and have the ability to make recommendations and decisions independently (although you will be closely supported by the Head of Product)