Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of more complex structures, dealing with clients & intermediaries on a daily basis, reporting to the team manager to pro-actively develop and build solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships.
- Ensure that the client is delivered the best possible service by the Wealth Structuring Group within the reasonable limitations of the agreed policies and procedures
- Provide excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Optimise client potential and deliver a consistent, seamless client experience
- Provide advice to clients ensuring the clients needs are met. 6
- Update, scan, file and archive records as necessary to comply with record retention policies
- Respond to internal communications concerning matters affecting the operation of any aspect of the business in a timely manner
- You will make known to the Managing Director and the Director in charge of the Wealth Structuring Group all matters involving, litigation, potential litigation, claims, potential claims, complaints and potential complaints against the company and matters which under regulations need reference to their approval from directors i.e. fraud, drug trafficking; matters for which no formal guidelines are laid down and matters which fall under the general description "policy matters"
- You will manage designated companies and trusts in accordance with the agreed procedures and in the spirit of risk mitigation and to be open and transparent when matters arise which give concerns
- To be an enthusiastic part of the Wealth Structuring Team by identifying and maximising opportunities
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Will ideally have a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or hold a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of Institutional clients
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework
- Understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- In association with the Manager/Senior Manager of the Wealth Structuring Department, have the ability to interpret client needs and identify appropriate sources of information or experience to formulate structures to meet client requirements.